Setting New Standards: TouchMonitor TM9
The new level
The all-new audio metering units of the TouchMonitor range is RTW‘s answer to growing requirements in today‘s production, post-production, and broadcast world. Equipped with high-grade 7“ or 9“ touch screens and an easy-to-use GUI, TouchMonitor enters a new level of professional audio metering in terms of precision, performance, efficiency and flexibility.
Simple and flexible
The graphical user interface used in the TouchMonitor TM9 is controlled simply by using your finger or a mouse. Instruments can be scaled, randomly positioned and combined in almost every way for optimized use of available screen space. Even multiple instruments of the same type, assigned to different input channels and configurations, can be displayed simultaneously. Plus, a context-sensitive, on-screen help feature supports the user, allowing him to make setup changes with ease.
Timecode Reader licence SW20008 with the Loud. Recal. instrument (loudness recalculation) to control a loudness measurement by a timecode either with recalcualtion or without. The option of continuous recalculation directly updates the I value without the need of a complete passage through the program after corrections on overdriven program spots have been done.
An ideal addition is the Loudness Chart instrument expanding the Logging Data Server licence SW20014. It is used to show the course of and to analyse loudness measurements. The Loudness Chart instrument displays the quality (e. g. exceedings) of the relevant loudness values TP, M, S, and I on horizontal bars with individually definable colors. The progress of a measurement (value over time) can be displayed on a coordinate system with up to four graphs. Therefore, different display options are available. A dynamic line shows the position of the Relative Gate, and an additional bargraph for the display of the current I loudness value can be selected.
- Easy and fast touch screen control with comfortable onscreen help
- Highly flexible screen layout options with scalable instrument
- Powerful DSP platform for parallel display of multiple instruments
- 16 channel audio interfacing including analog, AES3 and AES3id (depending on hardware version)
- Optional 3G-SDI interface for audio signals of 3G/HD/SD SDI data streams
- Fully scalable, modular software approach for flexible configuration and easy on-site upgrades
- Ethernet/LAN, USB, VGA and GPIO ports
- 9" touch screen 16 : 9 TFT
- Table-top unit, approx. 245 x 165.5 (185.5) x 46.5 (95) mm, W x H x D (with table-stand), incl. mains adapter
- Flush mount versions available (please contact our sales department)
- Standard Software (2-ch. PPM, TruePeak meter, correlator, global keyboard, gain reduction)
- Other software modules available as options