Setting New Standards: TouchMonitor TM7
For environments where space is an issue, an audio metering unit of the TouchMonitor TM7 series is the ideal choice. Combining the simple and flexible operational concept and GUI of the TM9 with a 7" high-grade touch screen, the TM7 lets you configure the instruments of your choice with ease. Instruments can be scaled, randomly positioned and combined for optimized use of available screen space. The modular software concept lets you purchase exactly the features you actually require.
Beside the table-top version of TouchMonitor TM7 an OEM version is available for mounting TM7 into mixing consoles or other front panels. It can also be combined with mounting adpaters for a seamless integration into 19"/3U standard racks or into standard 19" rack-mount cabinets for waveform monitors for video studios.
Timecode Reader licence SW20008 with the Loud. Recal. instrument (loudness recalculation) to control a loudness measurement by a timecode either with recalcualtion or without. The option of continuous recalculation directly updates the I value without the need of a complete passage through the program after corrections on overdriven program spots have been done.
An ideal addition is the Loudness Chart instrument expanding the Logging Data Server licence SW20014. It is used to show the course of and to analyse loudness measurements. The Loudness Chart instrument displays the quality (e. g. exceedings) of the relevant loudness values TP, M, S, and I on horizontal bars with individually definable colors. The progress of a measurement (value over time) can be displayed on a coordinate system with up to four graphs. Therefore, different display options are available. A dynamic line shows the position of the Relative Gate, and an additional bargraph for the display of the current I loudness value can be selected.
- Easy and fast touch screen control with comfortable onscreen help
- Highly flexible screen layout options with scalable instrument
- Powerful DSP platform for parallel display of multiple instruments
- 16 channel audio interfacing including analog, AES3 and AES3id (depending on hardware version)
- 3G-SDI interface for audio signals of 3G/HD/SD SDI data streams (depending on hardware version)
- Models with Dante™ or Ravenna/AES67 and ST 2110 AoIP connectivity for up to 32 channels
- Fully scalable, modular software approach for flexible configuration and easy on-site upgrades
- Ethernet/LAN, USB, VGA and GPIO ports
- 7" touch screen 16 : 9 TFT
- Table-top unit, approx. 198 x 138.5 (163) x 46 (95) mm, W x H x D (with table-stand), incl. mains adapter
- Flush mount versions available (please contact our sales department)
- Standard Software (4-ch. PPM, TruePeak meter, correlator, global keyboard, gain reduction)
- Other software modules available as options